Bloglovin

Follow

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Cleanser and Exfoliating Facial Pads!!!

So the early May bank holiday always brings celebrations for my besties birthday, this year we went up and had a great long weekend in Manchester, with family, friends and a few late nights. This meant I wasn't quite as diligent at properly removing my make-up before bed, note to self; baby wipes do not equal a thorough pre-bed cleanse, needless to say I promptly broke out all along my cheeks. The usual area that bears the brunt of my lazy ways, this time around however it seemed to take an eternity to fade these dark marks, so I searched the aisle of Boots for something to help my cause.


In comes Nip+Fab glycolic fix range, I purchased the cleanser and exfoliating pads, I'm pleased to say it has helped to significantly fade the marks, but it has not completely gotten rid of them. However for a drugstore purchase I'm very pleased with how it performed, at £12.99 for 60 pads and £7.95 for the cleanser it's a bargain, compared to other glycolic containing skin care. The cleanser contains 2% glycolic acid and the pads, I believe contain 4% glycolic, try to leave the cleanser on the skin for at least 2 minutes to give the glycolic acid time to work.
I mainly used the pads at night, but you can use them twice daily, however ensure you use SPF whenever using products with glycolic acid. I found the pads so hydrating I often wouldn't use a night cream with it, I mainly used the cleanser in the morning, it cleansed the skin without a tight feeling after.

I'm now interested to try some other products in the range, like the serum and the scrub, have you tried any products from the brand/range?

Thanks for visiting the blog today,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment