Bloglovin

Follow

Sunday 19 October 2014

Real Techniques; Nic's Picks

Real Techniques; Nic's Picks
Earlier this year Nicola Haste, one half of the Pixiwoo sisters, annouced she would be joining her sister, Sam Chapman on board the Real techniques brand to develop and design brushes. I immediately knew they would release a limited edition Nic's pick set, just like Sam had previously, just scroll through my instagram timeline for the comment I posted on youtube when the news was announced. A few months down the line and here it is; Nic's Picks Brush Set that includes 3 exclusive brushes in the 5 piece set.
Real Techniques; Nic's Picks duo-fibre face brush
The brushes include a duo-fiber face brush, which was also included in the limited edition duo fibre set, except with a silver handle. The duo fibres mean the brush picks up just the right amount of product, so if you're heavy handed this is perfect for powder application.
Real Techniques; Nic's Picks Cheek Brush
The cheek brush is one of the exclusive designs, this is my favourite in the set and I may purchase another, just to have 2 of this brush. I have used this to buff in foundation and apply bronzer, it's super soft, densely packed, but small enough to fit in cheek contours.
Real Techniques; Nic's Picks Angled Shadow Brush
Another exclusive brush is the angled shadow brush, it's a loosely packed angled brush thats great for blending out crease colours in your eye makeup looks. 
Real Techniques; Nic's Picks Base Shadow Brush
Theres also a base shadow brush, which also comes in the starter set, which I also have. It's perfect for laying down a base colour on your eyes, but I have also used the tip of the brush to apply and blend out crease colours.
Real Techniques; Nic's Picks Eyeliner Brush
The last but not the least is another exclusive, an eyeliner brush, it's a very small, firm, angled tapered brush, thats great for eyeliner, but even better for brows.

I love all my real techniques brushes and this is no different. I purchased mine over a month ago from Beautyexpert.co.uk, it costs £29.99, but I had a 20% off code. It's limited edition so I'd be quick if you're interested.

Have you picked up this set yet? What's your favourite brush in the set?

Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment