Bloglovin

Follow

Monday 5 August 2013

Perricone MD; The Glycolic Cleansing Bar!!!

This is without a shadow of a doubt my most repurchased Perricone MD product!!! I remember when they sold one 85g bar for 40 something pounds (can't remember the exact price), it's now 3x85g bars for £59.50, still expensive but much better at £19.83 a bar. Plus with Mankind offering 20% off, how could I resist

If you've read any of my previous posts this week, you'll know that my obsession with glycolic based products is at an all time high. It's so easy to find glycolic products for your face, but this one can be applied over your entire body, which is one of the reasons I love it.

Glycolic acid exfoliates the top layers of skin, to reveal smoother, brighter, more even toned skin, with the addition of olive oil it treats without stripping and drying out the skin. Based on a 4 week study dermatologist Dr. Perricone claims that consumer reported 95% improvement in clarity and brightness, 91% reported improvements in the skins texture, 86% reduction in visible size of pores and 84% improvement in skin dryness & less oily.



I absolutely love this stuff, I use it about 3 times a week on my body, I let it sit on the skin for at least 2-3 minutes to give the glycolic acid time to work. My skin feels softer, smoother and looks brighter, great if you're about to go on a beach holiday and will be revealing more skin or if you just want even toned skin all over, why should your face be the only even toned skin on your body?! I use it on my face daily, if I'm not using any other glycolic product, it's free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic dyes & synthetic fragrances.

Have you ever tried any perricone MD products? Are you as addicted to glycolic products as I am?

Thanks for visiting the blog today, come again soon

Xoxo

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment