Bloglovin

Follow

Sunday 29 December 2013

YSL Youth Liberator Serum Foundation!!!

So by now you have probably already heard of YSL's latest addition to their base family, it's their first serum foundation, it's infused with a unique complex called Glycanactif complex. It's touted to revive skin's youthful brightness and enhance the complexion's natural colour tone, said to work even better in conjunction with the Forever Youth Liberator Serum, to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and leave the skin looking firmer. Now as is the way with these things, I have not used the foundation long enough to comment on these claims and I do not own the serum, but it's a nice thought to think the foundation has extra added benefits during wear, as appears to be the trend recently.

Anyway back to the Foundation, I have shade B70, the darkest I've seen. It's a good match to my skintone, albeit a little beige, it blends out really well. It's contained in the most glorious glass bottle I've seen for a while and comes with a handy pump.








No Flash                                                        Flash


(I'll add a picture of me wearing it once I get a good shot)
It's gives a good medium coverage, with a lovely satin finish, it's on the pricey side of £34, but I bought it with 15% off from Feelunique. I like this foundation, one critic is I would like it to have more yellow in it, but it gives my skin a lovely glow and lasts well with minimal touch up's during the day, I apply it with fingers and/or my real techniques buffing brush.

Have you tried this foundation yet?

Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment