Bloglovin

Follow

Thursday 1 August 2013

Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner!!!

So if you've read my Nip+Fab post (here) you know I've been struggling with blemish marks over the last couple of months, while the Nip+fab range has helped, there's still some residual marks left. So after Caroline Hirons recommendation, I finally decided to pick this up to see if I could shift the last of the marks I have left, plus with 3 deluxe GWP samples at John Lewis how could I resist. (Search aallexxy on instagram to see what samples I chose).


You use this after cleansing, in the place of your normal toner, it's slightly thicker in consistency and very soothing on the skin. It's recommended to use 1-2 times a week, but initially I used it a little more frequently, I have now reduced my usage. It contains glycolic acid (AHA) to gently exfoliate the top layer of the skin to reveal brighter, smoother skin, at £25 for 125ml it's not the cheapest nor the most expensive glycolic based skincare product on the market. Ensure you wear SPF protection whenever using glycolic based products.

I noticed a difference in my skin after only a couple of uses, my skin appeared brighter, the texture was smoother, and the dark marks definately seem to be reducing in intensity. Needless to say I'm a little addicted to its use, I'm absolutely loving it and it's definately a product I would repurchase.

Have you ever used this or any other glycolic based product?

Thanks for visiting the blog today

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment