Bloglovin

Follow

Tuesday 31 December 2013

My top 5 blogposts of 2013!!!

So 2013 has been a massive year for my blog, I actually posted my first post in October 2012 and then another the following month, but due to postgraduate studies I put blogging on hold. My next post was in March 2013, and I have tried to post consistently since. Being a working mum, my day job has nothing to do with beauty, it's not easy to find the time. Inspired by viviannadoesmakeup, I decided to put together the top 5 blogposts of 2013:

1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light; this is unequivocally my most viewed blogpost, I think this was the start of a powder revolution, non cakey powders, that add a glow to the face.

2. Nip+Fab glycolic fix cleanser and exfoliating pads; I think this year glycolic acid was a big hit, people stopped being scared and embraced it, I have since used a few other glycolic products and love it. I am currenlty looking for a new addition (possibly pixibeauty glow tonic or REN's offering).

3. EX1 Cosmetics; This is a cosmetics range specifically designed to cater to asian, yellow/olive, mediterranean skin tones. I have currently hit pan on the powder, and am definately going to purchase another. Love it!!!

4. Maqpro Mandy Gold palette; The main thing I use out of this palette is the orange corrector, it's great under foundation to prevent foundation going grey or ashy where hyper-pigmentation is prominent, or to help make light work of covering blemishes.

5. Chanel Les Beiges; chanels addition to the light as air powders that can be used to set foundation, as a bronzer or to offer light coverage on no make-up days.

Thank you all for your support this year, I'm going to organise a giveaway in the new year, so stayed tuned. I'm looking forward to what 2014 has to offer, I wish you all a Happy New Year and a blessed 2014.

Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment