Bloglovin

Follow

Sunday, 29 December 2013

Urban Decay's Naked 3 Palette on darker skin!!!

By now everyone and their dog has heard about Urban Decay's latest addition to the Naked range, I don't own any of the other products in the naked range, but something about this was calling to me and I answered lol!!! It contains 12 all new rose hued shades, a double ended brush and 7 day samples of 4 eye primers for £37. I ordered mine from Debenhams.com, you have all probably read about this palette, so I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

No Flash
Top row: Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit. Middle row: Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar. Bottom row: Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart.
NO Flash
 
Flash
 
Flash
 
I'm still playing around with this palette, but so far I'm loving it, I've done a natural daytime look so far, which I posted on instagram (aallexxy). I want to do a night time look using blackheart as the main colour, for a really dramatic smokey eye, if I do I'll post the results on instagram.
 
Have you succumbed and bought this palette? What's your thoughts? If you didn't get it why not?
 
 
Thanks for visiting the blog today
 
Alex