Bloglovin

Follow

Saturday 17 January 2015

Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial

Some time last year QVCUK.com did a Today's Special Value (TSV) where you got a 7 piece Sarah Chapman set (all full size) for just under £80, I had been wanting to try the range so couldn't pass up on such great value. The Sarah Chapman Skinesis overnight facial sets you back £46 for 15ml alone, but it was a trap because now I'm dreading this oil running out, what will I do without it.
So let me tell a little about this oil, this serum-oil hybrid has a gorgeous silky texture, one of the best textures in oil form I've experienced. It contains a cocktail of antioxidants, vitamins, anti-inflammatory omega oils, firming Dermaxyl peptide, to brighten and even out the skin tone in conjunction with jasmine and rose for a gorgeous scent. I apply this at night after serum and before moisturiser, and I'm glowing already, by the time I wake up skin is plump, smooth and ready for the day. Over a time I noticed an evening out of my skin tone and I believe this oil has helped me stave off the usual cold weather dehydration. Sarah Chapman designed this to mimic the effects of a Skinesis facial, but in your own home, the oil contains concentrated active ingredients such as Renovage to increase the life span of cells, anti-ageing vitamin A, vitamin C and E (seems to be the magic concoction that works for my skin), Meadowfoam seed oil, Hemp seed oil, melon oil, baobab oil and Jojoba to name a few, these leave your skin refreshed and radiant with the signature Skinesis glow.

Even for a small bottle, this product has lastest a while, but due to the packaging it's hard to see how much I have left, I dread the day I get to the last pump. However the airless pump and opaque packaging protect light and air sensitive ingredients, to keep them active and potent, so you won't hear any complaints from me. It's something I will definitely repurchase, and I'm currenlty keeping an eye out for any offers, and am also eager to try the morning facial. 

Have you tried any Sarah Chapman products? What did you think? Any items on your wishlist?

Thanks for visiting the blog today

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment