Bloglovin

Follow

Tuesday 10 March 2015

MDMflow Lipsticks


MDMflow Lipsticks
I had never heard of this relatively new British brand, MDMflow prior to being sent these lipsticks, but now it’s complete love. MDMflow is the creation of Florence Adepoju, a 22 year old scientist with a BSc (Hons) in Cosmetic Science from the London College of fashion; she couldn’t find a brand that represented her and her ideals. Combining all of her obsessions MDMflow was born, it’s a post 90’s influenced brand, that combines glamour with mid 90’s-00’s hip hop culture. They are housed in a gold bullet with the brand name written in black, and handmade in small batches, absolutely gorgeous.
MDMflow Lipsticks in Mas Marina, Vamp & Amarache.
I received 3 shades Amarache, a deep pink shade, Vamp a deep berry shade and Mas Marina a funky deep blue, which is a little out of my comfort zone. Amarache is a great everyday shade, don’t be fooled though, it still packs a punch on pigmentation. One swipe of this creamy, satin matte lipstick yields opaque colour and coverage. Vamp is my favourite of the 3, if I could only wear one lip colour ever it would be one in this colour family, so this is right up my street. It’s a deep dark berry shade, that leans much more matte than Amarache, but this gives it great staying power. Mas Marina is a deep blue teal shade, in a satin matte finish that I’d like to think I’m cool enough to pull off, but probably not, but I’m building up to wearing this shade out.

MDMflow Lipstick swatches
My only gripe is that Mas Marina lipstick has completely come away from the bullet, but I’m sure this is an isolated incident, that probably occurred due to the numerous shipping processes that had to occur to get the product into my possession. 

Lipsticks are £18 and I’m currently lusting after the nude pink shade SHE-RA and bright orange VON DUTCH, to be honest I have a wish list as long as my arm, checkout all the shades available here.
Have you tried any MDMflow lipsticks?
Thanks for visiting the blog today
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment