Bloglovin

Follow

Thursday 19 March 2015

Premae Mattifying Mousse Foundation!!!

Premae skincare is the brainchild of Dr. Clare Eluka, qualified allergy practitioner and one of UK's top 20 natural beauty experts. She launched Premae in 2011, inspired by her own acne and eczema issues, Premae is now a multi award winning brand, with its recyclable packaging and vegan ethically sourced ingredients, they also support charitable bodies like the Allergy Foundation.
Premae Wonder Woman Event
Earlier this month I was invited as a Brownbeautytalk writer to attend the Premae Wonder Woman Event at the W Hotel in Leicester Square, and gifted the Mattifying Mousse Foundation, I was coloured match to shade 09 Maple.

Premae Mattifying Mouse Foundation
I was shocked to be colour matched to 09 Maple out of the 15 shades available, the makeup artists did have a hard task on their hands, colour matching in dark club like conditions. I was sure the foundation, that states it's for dark olive to light golden complexions, would be too light for me. I'm shocked to find it's a nice match, saying that thought, I doubt it'll still match come summer. I dot the foundation on my face with fingers and buff it in with a brush; it glides onto skin, and feels very soft. Premae state the foundation is suitable for all skin types, I have combination skin and and find this gives a luminous finish, it doesn't exacerbate oily areas too much and feels comfortable on dry areas, so I wouldn't let the word Mattifying put too many dry skinned beauties off. I do have to touch up once or twice throughout the day on my T-zone, which is typical for me.

Premae MMFoundation swatch and blended swatch
This is the world's first Mango Butter based foundation, it also contains Jojoba, Lavender essentials oils and Rose, the coverage is buildable to about a medium coverage. Mango and Jojoba help shield the skin from free radicals, and Dr. Clare states that with long term use the skins texture gets softer, who wouldn't want that?! Premae state it's soft enough to sleep in, as its gluten, nut, paraben, petrochemical and SLS free. I haven't been brave enough to sleep in it, mainly because I don't want brown pillows when I wake up in the morning.

Premae Mattifying Mouse Foundation Ingredients
I'm really enjoying using this foundation, and it's great to know that long-term it's doing my skin good, and on the odd occasion I do fall asleep in my makeup, I won't wake up the next day and feel guilty.



Have you tried this foundation or anything from the Premae Skincare range? The MM foundation can be found here and cost £29 for 15ml.



Thanks for visiting the blog today

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment