Bloglovin

Follow

Wednesday 5 August 2015

GOSH Velvet Touch Matte Lipsticks

Last week I attended the GOSH A/W15 Blogger event to see the product lanches for the new season. GOSH are launching new nail products (A Base Coat, Topcoat, Cuticle Oil and the Fast Dry Drops) as well as a new foundation, which is NOT brown girl friendly despite having 10 shades!!!


GOSH Velvet Touch Matte Lipsticks
 
But I have to say the stand out product for me are these new Velvet Touch Matte Lipsticks, there are 8 shades and I love every last one, in fact I've not stopped wearing these lipsticks since I got hold of them.

GOSH Velvet Touch Matte Lipstick
These drugstore, creamy, pigmented, none drying Matte Lipsticks are fab, which is probably a result of the added oils, vitamin E and a dash of hyaluronic acid. These are a steal at £6.99, seriously if you are a matte lipstick lover you have to get your hands on these (and I don't say that very often), you can find them here
GOSH Velvet Touch Matte Lipstick Swatches
Don't be fooled by the sheen in these swatches, they dry down to a matte finish, but not too drying, although do ensure your lips are well prepped. Are you a matte lipstick fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment