Bloglovin

Follow

Sunday 3 August 2014

Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser

So I've had this cleanser for a while, I originally purchased it from spacenk.com back in September for £35, but it didn't suit my combination skin at the time, which can get quite dry in the colder months. I instantly regreted forking out that amount of money for a cleanser and as my first foray into Sunday Riley skincare products I was quite disappointed. It's a lightly foaming gel based clay cleanser, with vitamin C and essential oils that is geared towards normal to combination skin, that is in pursuit of ceramic smooth skin and minimises the appearance of pores. The refined french clay (montmorillonite) purifies skin, vitamin C ester boosts radiance, black pepper fruit oil stimulates circulation, sandalwood oil helps with skin irritation, is anti-inflammatory and promotes radiance, jasmine oil soothes and restores, frankincense tones. This all aids in balancing the skin and is paraben free.
Had to steal pic from cultbeauty.co.uk as my bottle looks manky now lol.

I recently decided to try and use up some products I've had lying around and this was one of them, and I have to say I have been pleasantly surprised. It makes my skin feel very smooth and clean, I use it in the morning as I prefer balms and oils at night, and massage it into my face. You have to shake up the bottle at each use as the clay and oils have a tendency to separate, especially if left for a while. I started by wanting to use the product up and now I'm dreading it running out. if you have dry skin don't go anywhere near this or use very sparingly, and obviously if essential oils don't sit well with you, then avoid this cleanser. But for my combination and oily skin girls and guys, if this is in your budget I'd say give it a go.

Have you tried this cleanser or any other Sunday Riley products?

Thanks for visiting the blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment