Bloglovin

Follow

Tuesday 7 April 2015

B Beauty; B Sweet Makeup Collection

Last month I attended the launch of B Beauty's Spring 2015 Collection, B are embracing all things bright and pretty, so the usual coral and pink shades have been amped up for Spring Summer. The collection consists of a whipped mouse textured blush, a moisturising SPF15 lipstick, a Highligting Serum, alongside the launch of a makeup brush range.

B Beauty; B Sweet Makeup Collection
I received one of the 2 shades available in the B Sweet Whipped Blush called Strawberry, it's a soft pink shade, which unfortunately appears a little ashy on my skin tone. This is a lightweight whipped texture that provides a flush of colour to create an instant healthy glow, maybe the other shade Peach (more orange toned) would be more suitable for me. These retail for £7.99 each.

One of my favourites from the collection is the B Sweet Lipsticks, there are 3 shades, I received Sherbet Dip, a gorgeous bright deep pink shade. This gives buildable moisturising coverage, with SPF15 protection, The packaging is also great, think Chanel style where the lipstick pops out at the bottom, but at a more purse friendly £7.99.

Next up is the B Sweet Popping Candy Highlighting Serum, I was initially confused by this product, is it a serum, a highlighter or a primer? I was right to be confused as this is a multi-use product, it can be used as a hydrating serum, a highlighter or an illuminating primer as well as being mixed in with foundation. I'm still figuring out the best way for me to use this, it is lightweight and provides very subtle shimmer, it retails for £14.99 for 30ml.

B Beauty Makeup Brush Collection
Finally and my other favourite is the makeup brushes, I received the travel set, which contains the Powder Brush, Foundation Brush, Eyeshadow Brush and Lip Brush. Good drugstore brushes are hard to find, and Real Techniques have dominated in this area, but I think B can give them a run for their money. These brushes are super soft and I like the travel case with mirror these brushes are housed in. I'm definitely interested in looking at some fo the full sized options, and as with all B products they are Vegan and Cruelty free, this set retails for £17.99, but is currently on sale for £13.49 at superdrug.com.

Have you tried anything from the B Sweet Spring Collection, what are your thoughts?

Thanks for visiting the blog today

Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment