Bloglovin

Follow

Thursday 11 June 2015

Deciem; Hylamide SubQ Eyes Advanced Serum

I continue my exploration into the Deciem brand with a skincare launch, Deciem have only been allowed to release this recently, due to previously working for a skincare brand. As you can imagine I was excited, if you have seen this post here and here, you will know that Deciem plan to redefine the beauty world one product launch at a time and they are certainly making waves.

Hylamide SubQ Eyes Advanced Serum
I have to say I don't often pick products based on there anti-ageing claims, even though I'm 30+ years old I often get mistaken for being younger, so I don't see dramatic results when I use anti-ageing products. However, we all know one of the first places those wrinkles appear are around the eyes, and I'm trying to stave them off as long as possible and maintain what I have, plus combat some dehydration that I have been professionally informed is currently present. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to grow old gracefully, but my main concern with my eyes is actually my eyelids. I've noticed with time they are becoming more droopy, where I was once wide eyed and bushy tailed, I am now just bushy tailed lol!!!



Anyway onto the product; SubQ Eyes is a high-strength serum concentrate that uses a wide array of peptides, plant saccharides and active technologies to rehydrate the fragile eye area below and above the surface, while targeted technologies visibly improve fine lines, crow's feet, puffiness and dark circles. Claiming to give immediate results, and continuous results within days and weeks of use. It's a thick off white serum dispensed through a dropper contained in a small glass bottle, it's easily absorbed and a little goes a long way.



I have to say I did not see immediate results, but like I said I don't have that many wrinkles, I did stop and restart using this and noticed a difference. I don't think anything is going to completely revert my droopy lids, and this makes no claims to do that, but in terms of prevention I like this serum. It costs £27 for 15ml, which when you consider the science and high level ingredients behind it, it's very reasonably priced compared to it's competition in today's market. It is available on the deciem website and boots.


Have you tried anything under the Deciem umbrella?


Thanks for visiting the blog today


Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment